ADOBE FLASH PLAYER
You are either missing or need to update your ADOBE Flash Player in order to see this video .
This participatory workshop includes both knowledge and experience, as you . . .
• Learn about the power of the breath to link the body with the innermost Being
• Learn what keeps us from living in the present
• Learn how relationships are connected to the state of our mind
• Experience the peace, balance, and revitalization from breathing techniques you learn during the workshop
• Experience the benefit of a guided meditation
Austin Myers is a longtime teacher of programs for the Art of Living Foundation, and chairwoman of the Los Angeles Art of Living Center. A veteran costume designer for TV and films, since 1997 she has been active in the personal growth and service work of spiritual leader and humanitarian Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, whose programs have reached people in more than 150 countries.
VIDEO TICKET PRICE: $1.99
Running Time: 60 min